17th April 2018
MEETING FOR CO-OPTION OF COUNCILLORS
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Small Hall at Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 26th April 2018 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any time unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
2. Introduction by the Chairman.
3. Presentations by candidates for co-option.
4. Questions and discussion by Members.
5. Voting for the selection of two Councillors.
6. Declarations of acceptance of Office to the Clerk.
7. Any business accepted as urgent by the Clerk or the Chairman.
8. Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – The next scheduled meeting of the Council is the Annual Meeting, from 7-30 p.m. in the Cuffley Hall Meeting Room, on Thursday 24th May 2018.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA CiLCA
The official communication can be downloaded here: Summons and Agenda for Parish Council Co-option Meeting – 26th April 2018