NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4JA
3rd January 2019
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Parish Council Offices, Maynard Place, on Wednesday 9th January 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend but may be excluded from certain items on the Agenda due to their confidential nature. They may not speak or take any part in the Meeting unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
2. Declarations of interest
3. Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 13th November 2018.
4. Actions arising from the Minutes
ITEMS WHICH MAY REQUIRE A DECISION OR RECOMMENDATION TO FULL COUNCIL
5. Monitor Report, Budget & Precept 2019
6. Projects 2019
7. Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plan
8. Condition Report Cuffley Hall
9. Recommended actions on Auditor Report
10. Football Club Lease / Grounds Maintenance Contract
11. Investment & Medium Term Financial Plan
13. Tree Survey Schedule & Quotes
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
14. Data Protection – DBS check on Parish Councillors & Staff
15. Outstanding Debts
16. Health & Safety Assessment
17. Update on Car Parks
18. Update on the 125 Years Commemoration – Report of Cllr Allgood
19. Outstanding Works & Projects
21. Exclusion of the Press & Public
22. Update on Maynard Place Development & Parish Council Land – Report of Chair
23. Any items accepted as Urgent by the Chair
24. Close of Meeting
You can download the formal summons by clicking on the button below.