NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA 01 707 875825
Dear Councillor, 29th August 2017.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Council Offices, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Tuesday 5th September 2017 at 4.00 p.m.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but may be excluded from certain items on the Agenda due to their confidential nature. The Meeting may be recorded.
Please note: due to the large Agenda it will be necessary to limit the time for discussion on some items, and a maximum suggested time is shown in brackets after the item.
- Declarations of interest:
- Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 11th July 2017, previously circulated.
To agree the Minutes.
- Matters arising from the Minutes. Discuss and feedback as required. (5 Minutes.)
Items which require a decision or recommendation to the full Council:
- Review of PCSO Services –Report of the Chairman and the Clerk. (10 Minutes)
- Report of the Health & Safety Group – Recommendations to Council – Report of Cllr. Allgood. (10 Minutes)
- Outstanding Works & Projects, and recommendations on new Projects – Report of the Clerk. (10 Minutes)
- Budget Strategy and Longer Term Planning – Discussion & Recommendations to Council – All Members.
(Up to 30 Minutes)
Items for information only:
- July 2017 Budget Monitor – Report of the Clerk as RFO. (5 Minutes)
- Use of Shared Calendars – Report of the Chairman. (5 Minutes)
- Aged Debtors – Report of the Clerk. (5 Minutes)
- Commemoration of 125 Years of the Parish Council – Report of Cllr. Allgood. (5 Minutes)
- Refurbishment of KGV Playground or Playpark – Appointment of Working Group – Report of the Clerk.
- Local Plan Update – Report of the Vice Chairman or the Clerk. (10 Minutes)
- Questions from the Public. (10 Minutes)
- Any items accepted as urgent. (Time as required.)
- Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Maynard Place Council Land Update – Report of the Clerk. (5 Minutes)
- Imprest Account Payments to Suppliers & Contractors – Report of the Clerk
- Parish Council Review – Report of the Chairman and recommendations to Council. (15 Minutes)
- Audit queries re inspection of Accounts by the Public 2016-17 – Report of the Clerk.
- Any items accepted as Urgent by the Clerk. (Time as required.)
- Close of Meeting.
(The next Meeting of the P&R Committee is planned for Tuesday 14th November 2017.)
The original notice is available for download and printing here: Summons Agenda – PR Committee 5th September 2017