NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA 01 707 875825
Dear Councillor, 24th August 2018.
Jason J Grocock – Clerk & Proper Officer of the Council.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Council Offices, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Tuesday 4th September 2018 at 2.30 p.m.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but may be excluded from certain items on the Agenda due to their confidential nature. The Meeting may be recorded. Please note that the Chairman will be available for 15 Minutes before the start of the Meeting in order to answer any questions from the public.
2. Declarations of interest:
3. Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 10th July 2018.
4. Actions arising from the Minutes.
ITEMS WHICH MAY REQUIRE A DECISION OR RECOMMENDATION TO FULL COUNCIL:
5. Proposal for DBS or CRB Check on Parish Councillors – Report of the Chairman.
6. Buses and Travel Questionnaire – Report of Cllr. Book.
7. Compliance with Transparency Codes 2014 & 2015 – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
8. Condition Report on Major Assets – Report of the Chairman and the Clerk.
9. The Parish Council Asset Register – Report of the Clerk.
10. Budget for William Leefe Robinson Commemoration on 31st December 2018 – Report of Cllr. Dace.
11. Condition Reports on KGV and Northaw Playgrounds – Report of the Clerk.
12. Recommendation for improving Server and Data Back-ups – Report of the Clerk.
13. Proposal for Herring Bone Parking in Maynard Place – Report of Cllr. Clark.
14. Appointment of Internal Auditor for the next 3 years – Report of the Clerk.
15. Change of title for the Planning Applications Committee – Request from Planning Apps Committee.
16. Proposals for an Investment Stately and a Medium Term Financial Plan – Chairman & Clerk.
17. Parish Council Telephone Kiosk in Northaw – Report of the Clerk.
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
18. Outstanding Debts – Report of the Clerk.
19. Neighbourhood Plan – Report of the Chairman
20. Revenue Monitor Report, and Balance Sheet – Report of the Clerk.
21. Report of the Health & Safety Group – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
22. Costs and Income from the operation of Car Parks – Report of the Clerk.
23. Introduction of new Pay-by-phone system for Sopers Road Car Park – Report of the Clerk.
24. Update on the 125 Years Commemoration – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
25. Outstanding Works and Projects – Report of the Clerk.
26. Parish Council Inventory – Report of the Clerk.
27. Questions from the Public.
28. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
29. Update on Maynard Place Development & Parish Council Land – Report of Chairman & Clerk.
30. Any items accepted as Urgent by the Clerk.
31. Close of Meeting.
The next Meeting of the P&R Committee is planned for Tuesday 13th November 2018 in the Council Offices with a start time of 7-30 p.m.
The next Meeting of the Full Council will be Thursday 13th September 2018, to be held in Cuffley Hall Meeting Room with a start time of 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock
BSc (Hons) ABCC (Dip) CPFA CiLCA
This meeting Summons and agenda can be downloaded here: Summons Agenda – PR Committee 4th September 2018