NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
22nd August 2017
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Planning Applications Committee, to be held in the Parish Council Offices, Maynard Place on Tuesday 29th August 2017 at 3-00 p.m.
Please see Agenda below for information.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend but may not speak or take any part in the Meeting, unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Notes and decisions of the Planning Applications Meeting held on 9th August 2017.
4. Any matters arising from the last Meeting of the Committee.
5. Maynard Place Land – Update by the Clerk.
6. All Planning Applications received since the last meeting of the Committee.
7. Any other Planning related issues.
8. Date and time of next meeting.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock BSc (Hons) ABCC (Dip) CPFA CiLCA
(note that this item was entered onto the website after the publication date, it is added here as a historical reference)
The published notice dated 22nd August is available here: Summons Agenda for PLANNING APPLICATIONS COMMITTEE MEETING.