NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
21st January 2016.
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Undercroft, at
St Andrews Church, Plough Hill, Cuffley, on Thursday 28th January 2016 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on
Tuesday 24th November 2015. (Previously circulated.)
- Update from the Local Police.
- Review of the PCSO Service – Report of the Chairman.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
- Planning Applications Committee.
- B. Policy and Resources 3rd November 2015 – including recommendations regarding:
- a. Assets of Community Valu
- Budget Monitoring.
- c. New system of Grants for local organisation
- Village Day 2016.
- e. Proposals for a Leefe Robinson Way.
- f. Leefe Robinson Centenary Commemorati
- g. Risk Management of Trees & Bat Survey
- Competition for the front cover of the Neighborhood Plan – see also Agenda Item 7.
- Options for the External Audit of Accounts.
- KGV Drainage – see also Agenda Item 9.
- Website Development.
- Cuffley Youth Centre.
- Comments on any other items.
- C. Personnel and Urgency Committee.
- Neighbourhood Plan Working Group.
- The Neighbourhood Plan – Report of the Chairman.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
|a.||Cuffley Hall Management Committee||Councillor Dace.|
|b.||Kidston Institute||Councillor Stubbs|
|c.||Northaw Village Hall||Councillor Wilcox|
|e.||Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils||Councillor Stubbs|
- Budget and Precept 2016-17 – Report of the Clerk.
- Annual Parish Meeting – 22nd April 2016.
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
- Questions from the Public.
- Close of the Meeting.
Proposed Future Council Meetings:
Planned dates for full Council Meetings for the rest of the Council Year are now:
Thursday 24th March 2016 at 7-30 p.m.
Annual Meeting – first meeting of the next Council year: Thursday 19th May 2016 at 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA Email: email@example.com