You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Northaw Village Hall on Tuesday 27th January 2015 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but not speak at the meeting unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Members of the public may submit a question on any relevant matter, provided the question is submitted at least 3 clear days before the meeting, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays. Questions should be sent by post or delivered by hand to the Clerk, at the Council Offices, 7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4JA, or by E-mail to email@example.com
A G E N D A
2. Declaration of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Parish Council held on Tuesday 25th November 2014.
4. Update from PCSO:
5. Question Time- Questions received from the public, which must be submitted in writing to the Clerk, no later than 3 clear days before the day of the meeting.
6. Annual Parish Meeting – Report of the Chairman.
7. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
b. Policy and Resources.
c. Personnel and Urgency
d. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
8. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Councillor Brent Cheetham.
b. Kidston Institute Councillors Adrian Prest and Fraser Church.
c. Northaw Village Hall Councillors Eric Wilcox and Mike Clark.
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass Local Councils Councillor Adrian Prest
e. Welwyn Hatfield Community Safety Partnership Priority Setting Forum Councillor Eric Wilcox
f. Cuffley and Northaw Youth Centre Councillor Brent Cheetham.
9. Approval of Budget and Precept 2014-15 – Report of the Clerk.
10. Proposals for Northaw Playing Fields.
11. Review of Sopers Car Park Ticket Prices.
12. Proposals for Cuffley Village Day Event.
13. Clerks Update – Report of the Clerk.
14. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
Next meeting: The next meeting of the Parish Council is planned to take place on Tuesday 17th March 2015, at 7-30 p.m. in Northaw Village Hall.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA