(Placed on the website 11/10/17)
NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
17th November 2016
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Undercroft at St Andrews Church, Plough Hill, Cuffley, on Thursday 24th November 2016 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 20th October 2016. (Minutes previously circulated.)
4. Update from Local Police.
5. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllr Burrows – Chair of Committee.
b. Policy and Resources – Chairman – Cllr. Stubbs.
c. Personnel and Urgency – Not held since last Council Meeting.
d. Neighborhood Plan Working Group – See item 9 – Cllr Stubbs.
e. Website Working Group – Report of the Clerk.
6. Review of the Grants to Voluntary Organisations Process – Report of the Chairman.
7. Council Policy on Harassment & Bullying – Report of the Clerk & Cllr. Pollitt.
8. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Cllr. Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute Cllr. Burrows
c. Northaw Village Hall Cllr. Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Cllr. Stubbs
9. October Income & Expenditure Monitor Report 2016-17 – Report of the Clerk
10. The Neighbourhood Plan and the Local Plan – Update report of the Chairman.
11. Eligibility for election of Chairman of the Council – Verbal Report of Cllr. Stubbs.
12. Council Computer & E-mail Policy – Report of the Clerk.
13. Cuffley & Northaw Youth & Community Centre – Report of Cllr. Stubbs.
14. Review of Financial Regulations – Report of the Clerk.
15. Budget Strategy – Report of the Clerk and the Chairman.
16. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
17. Question Time.
18. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
19. Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Thursday 19th January 2017 in Cuffley Hall Meeting Room.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA
The full document can be downloaded from here: Summons and Agenda for Parish Council Meeting – 24th November 2016