NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
18th November 2015.
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Undercroft, at St Andrews Church, Plough Hill, Cuffley, on Tuesday 24th November 2015 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest.
- Co-option of new Councillor. Candidates who have made themselves available for Co-option to the current Vacancy for one Councillor, will be invite to speak for up to 5 minutes, before Members are invited to ask any questions. All Councillors present may then cast one vote for the candidate of their choice. In the event of a tie, the Chairman has a second or casting vote. (Further information is provided for Members & candidates, and is available to the public at the Meeting.)
- New Councillor Declaration of acceptance of office, and declaration of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Tuesday 6th October 2015. (Previously circulated.)
- Update from the Local Police.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
A. Planning Applications Committee.
B. Policy and Resources 3rd November 2015 – including recommendations regarding:
a. Policy, Procedures, and Conditions for Grants to Local Organisations – The Chairman.
b. Village Day & Leefe Robinson Commemoration 2016 – Cllrs Sally Pollitt & Peter Dace.
c. KGV Grounds Treatment & Grant Application – The Chairman & the Clerk
d. Website Development – The Chairman.
e. Future of Cuffley Library – The Chairman.
f. Observance of One Minute Silence – The Chairman.
g. Risk Management of Trees – See Agenda Item 8.
h. Processing of Council Tax Cheques – The Chairman.
i. Community Assets – The Chairman.
j. Cuffley & Northaw Youth Centre Update – The Chairman.
k. Woodland Purchase – The Chairman.
l. Comments on any other items.
C. Personnel and Urgency Committee.
D. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group.
- Risk Management of Trees – Approval of Works – Report of the Chairman & the Clerk.
- Publication of Members details – Report of the Chairman.
- Approval of the Report of the External Auditors – Report of the Clerk.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
- Cuffley Hall Management Committee Councillor Dace.
- Kidston Institute Councillor Stubbs
- Northaw Village Hall Councillor Wilcox
- Northaw Community Orchard Councillor Jane Brook. ?
- Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Councillor Stubbs
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
- Questions from the Public.
- Close of the Meeting.
Proposed Future Council Meetings:
Planned dates for full Council Meetings for the rest of the Council year are:
Tuesday 26th January 2016 at 7-30 p.m.
Tuesday 22nd March 2016 at 7-30 p.m.
Annual Meeting – first meeting of the next Council year:
Tuesday 24th May 2016 at 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA