NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
17th March 2016.
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Undercroft, at
St Andrews Church, Plough Hill, Cuffley, on Thursday 24th March 2016 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on
Thursday 28th January 2016. (Previously circulated.)
- Update from the Local Police – PCSO Sarah Legrove.
- Annual Parish Meeting 2016 – Report of the Chairman.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
- Planning Applications – Report of Committee Chair – Cllr Burrows. B. Policy & Resources – Report of Committee Chair – Cllr Stubbs.
- a. Park Farm Sleepover Cinema.
- Update on current Projects & Works – See Agenda Item 12.
- c. Review of the PCSO Servi
- Council New Website – see Agenda Item 11.
- e. Budget Monitor Report.
- f. Village Day 2016 – see Agenda Item
- g. Leefe Robinson Commemoration – See Agenda Item 9.
- Cuffley Youth Centre.
- Cuffley Hall.
- The Neighbourhood Plan – See Agenda Item 7. k. Tennis Club Lease.
- Interim Audit of Accounts.
- Comments on any other items.
- C. Personnel and Urgency Committee –None he D. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group.
- The Neighbourhood Plan – Report of the Chairman.
- Village Day 2016 – Report of Cllr Pollitt.
- William Leefe Robinson Commemoration – Report of Cllr Dace.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
|a.||Cuffley Hall Management Committee||Councillor Dace.|
|b.||Kidston Institute||Councillor Stubbs|
|c.||Northaw Village Hall||Councillor Wilcox|
|e.||Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils||Councillor Stubbs|
- Council New Website & appointment of Working Group – Report of the Chairman.
- Update on current Projects and Works – Report of the Clerk.
- Application for Scaffolding Licence Maynard Place – Report of the Chairman.
- Council Meeting dates for 2016-17 – Report of the Chairman.
- Review of Internal Controls and Management of Risks – Report of the Clerk.
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
- Questions from the Public.
- Close of the Meeting.
Proposed Future Council Meetings:
Planned dates for full Council Meetings for the rest of the Council Year are: Annual Council Meeting – Thursday 19th May 2016 at 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org