17th November 2017
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Small Hall at Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 23rd November 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 14th September 2017. (Minutes previously circulated.)
4. Update from our PCSO.
5. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllr Stubbs – Chair of Committee.
b. Policy and Resources – Cllr. Pollitt – Chairman.
- Budget for KGV Playground refurbishment 2017-18 & 2018-19.
- Data Protection Legislation
- Recommendations regarding Outstanding Projects and Works
- Parish Council Review & employment of consultant
- External Audit – Resolution required regarding Action Plan
- October 2017 Budget Monitor Report & projected outturn
- Village Day 2018
c. Personnel and Urgency – Cllr. Pollitt – Chairman.
d. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Not met – see Agenda Item 9.
e. Health & Safety Group – Cllr. Allgood – Chair of the Group.
f. 125 Year Commemoration Group – Cllr. Allgood.
6. Budget Strategy & Longer Term Planning – Proposal for Working Group.
7. Budget Growth & Savings proposals for 2018-19 – Report of the Chairman & the Clerk.
8. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Cllr. Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute Cllr. Burrows
c. Northaw Village Hall Cllr. Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Clerk to the Council.
9. The Neighbourhood Plan and the Local Plan – Update report of the Vice Chairman.
10. Planned Council & Committee Meeting Dates for 2018-19 – Report of the Clerk.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
12. Question Time.
13. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
14. Council Land in Maynard Place – Report Clerk and the Vice Chairman.
15. Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Thursday 18th January 2018.
The Summons and Agenda can be downloaded and printed from here: Summons and Agenda for Parish Council Meeting – 23rd November 2017