NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
16th June 2017
You are summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Cuffley Hall Meeting Room on Friday 23rd June 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time. Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
- Apologies – To accept and record apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interest – To accept and record declarations of interest of Councillors.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 18th May 2017. (Previously circulated)
- Approval of the Annual Return Statements and Accounts – Report of the Clerk
- Report of the Personnel & Urgency Committee – Report of the Chairman.
- Question Time.
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public if required.
- Close of Meeting – The Chairman.
Date of next Meeting – Tuesday 18th July in Northaw Village Hall.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA CiLCA
The full document can be downloaded and printed from here: Summons and Agenda for the Council Meeting – 23rd June 2017