NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
15th March 2017
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Meeting Room at Cuffley Hall, Maynard, Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 23rd March 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies – To accept and record apologies.
2. Declarations of interest – To accept and record declarations of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 19th January 2017 (minutes previously circulated), and discuss any issues arising from the Minutes.
4. Update from Local Police.
5. The Annual Parish Meeting – Report of the Clerk.
6. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllr Burrows – Chair of Committee.
b. Policy and Resources – Report of the Clerk.
c. Personnel and Urgency – No Meetings held.
d. Neighborhood Plan Working Group – No Meeting held.
7. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Cllr. Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute Cllr. Burrows
c. Northaw Village Hall Cllr. Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils The Clerk
8. February Income & Expenditure Monitor Report 2016-17 – Report of the Clerk
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
10. Question Time.
11. Exclusion of the Press and Public if required.
12. Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – The next meeting of the Parish Council will be the Annual Council Meeting on Thursday 18th May 2017 in the Cuffley Hall Meeting Room.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA