NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
15th July 2016
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Undercroft of St Andrews Church, Plough Hill, Cuffley, on Thursday 21st July 2016 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on
Friday 17th June 2016. (Minutes previously circulated.)
- Update from Local Police.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
- a. Planning Applications – Cllr Burrows – Chair of Commit b. Policy and Resources – Cllr Stubbs – Chairman.
- c. Personnel and Urgency – Not held since last Council Meeting.
- Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Not held since last Council. e. Website Working Group – Cllr Allgood
- Update of Village Day – Cllr. Pollitt.
- Update of Commemoration for Capt. William Leefe Robinson – Cllr. Dace.
- Grants to Voluntary Organisations – Report of the Chairman.
Formal approval of Policy, Rules, & Procedures, as previously circulated to all Members, and update on next steps.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
|a.||Cuffley Hall Management Committee||Cllr. Pollitt.|
|b.||Kidston Institute||Cllr. Burrows|
|c.||Northaw Village Hall||Cllr. Wilcox|
|d.||Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils||Cllr. Stubbs|
- The Neighbourhood Plan and the Local Plan:-
- Update on current position and proposals – Report of the Chairman. ii. Proposal for the front cover of the Neighbourhood Plan – Cllr. Dace.
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
- Question Time.
- Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Thursday 20th October 2016.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA