NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
14th July 2015
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Northaw Village Hall on Tuesday 21st July 2015 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but not speak at the meeting unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Members of the public may submit a question on any relevant matter, provided the question is submitted at least 3 clear days before the Meeting. (Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Question should be sent to the Clerk, at the Council Offices, 7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4JA, by E-mail, post, or delivered by hand. (Please see E-mail address below.)
A G E N D A
- Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office.
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on
Tuesday 16th June 2015. (Previously circulated.)
- Update from Local Police.
- Question Time- Questions received from the public, which must be submitted in writing to the Clerk, no later 3 clear days before the meeting, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:- a. Planning Applications
- Policy and Resources – including: i.Review of Standing Orders. ii.Review of Financial Regulations. iii.Report on the Internal Audit. iv.Action Plan – if required.
- Other items.
- c. Personnel and Urgency -There have been no meetings since the last
Full Council Meeting.
- Neighborhood Plan Working Group
- Clerk’s Update on Projects and current jobs.
Report of the Clerk.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
|a.||Cuffley Hall Management Committee||Councillor|
|c.||Northaw Village Hall||Councillor|
|d.||Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils||Councillor|
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
Future Council Meetings:
Dates for full Council Meetings for the rest of the year are: Tuesday 29th September 2015 at 7-30 p.m.
Tuesday 24th November 2015 at 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA Email: email@example.com