NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
12th October 2016
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Small Hall at Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 20th October 2016 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on
Thursday 21st July 2016. (Minutes previously circulated.)
- Update from Local Police.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllr Burrows – Chair of Committee.
b. Policy and Resources – Not held since last Council Meeting.
c. Personnel and Urgency – Not held since last Council Meeting.
d. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Not held since last Council Meeting. (See report of the Chairman – Agenda Item 10.)
e. Website Working Group – Report of the Cle
- Review of Village Day 2016 and Village Day 2017 – Report of Cllr. Pollitt.
- Review of the William Leefe Robinson Commemoration – Report of Cllr. Dace.
- Review of the new Grants to Voluntary Organisations Process – Verbal Report of the Chairman and Clerk.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
|a.||Cuffley Hall Management Committee||Cllr. Pollitt.|
|b.||Kidston Institute||Cllr. Burrows|
|c.||Northaw Village Hall||Cllr. Wilcox|
|d.||Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils||Cllr. Stubbs|
- The External Audit of Accounts – Report of the Clerk.
- Half Year Income & Expenditure Monitor Report 2016-17 – Report of the Clerk
- The Neighbourhood Plan and the Local Plan – Update report of the Chairman
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
- Question Time.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Cuffley Youth Centre – Approval of Way Forward – Report of the Chairman.
- Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Thursday 24th November 2016. Please note that this meeting will be in the Undercroft.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA Email: email@example.com