NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
12th May 2015
You are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Northaw Village Hall on Tuesday 19st May 2015 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but not speak at the meeting unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Members of the public may submit a question on any relevant matter, provided the question is submitted at least 3 clear days before the Meeting. (Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Question should be sent to the Clerk, at the Council Offices, 7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4JA, by E-mail, post, or delivered by hand. (Please see E-mail address below.)
A G E N D A
ANNUAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL
- Election of the Chairman of the Parish Council.
- Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office.
- Election of Vice Chairman of the Parish Council.
- Vice Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office.
- Appointment of Committees, terms of reference & delegations.
- Review of Standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Land Buildings & Equipment,
Insurance Cover, and other Policy & Procedures.
- Appointment of Council Representatives on Outside Bodies.
BUSINESS MEETING OF THE FULL COUNCIL
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Tuesday 17th March 2015.
- Update from Local Police.
- Question Time- Questions received from the public, which must be submitted in writing to the Clerk, no later 3 clear days before the meeting, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications
b. Policy and Resources.
c. Personnel and Urgency
d. Planning Working Group
- Income and Expenditure Outturn, Approval of Accounting Statement, & Annual Governance Statement for the financial year 2014-15. Report of the RFO.
Report of the Clerk.
- Clerk’s Update on Projects and current jobs.
Report of the Clerk.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Councillor
b. Kidston Institute Councillor
c. Northaw Village Hall Councillor
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Councillor
17. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
Dates for full Council Meetings for the rest of the year are:
Tuesday 21st July 2015 at 7-30 p.m.
Tuesday 29th September 2015 at 7-30 p.m.
Tuesday 24th November 2015 at 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA