NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
12th March 2013
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Northaw Village Hall on Tuesday 19th March 2013 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but not speak at the meeting unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Members of the public may submit a question on any relevant matter, provided the question is submitted at least 3 clear days before the Meeting. (Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Question should be sent to the Clerk, at the Council Offices, 7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4JA, by E-mail, post, or delivred by hand. (Please see E-mail address below.)
A G E N D A
2. Declaration of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Tuesday 22nd January 2013.
4. Update from P.C. Freeman and PCSO Randall:
5. Question Time- Questions to individual Councillors, received from the public, which must be submitted in writing to the Clerk three clear days before the meeting.
6. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications
b. Policy and Resources
c. Personnel and Urgency
d. Planning Working Group
7. Update by the Clerk on current and outstanding items.
8. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of outside
bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Councillor Brent Cheetham.
(Including report on AGM)
b. Cuffley & Northaw Youth & Community Centre Councillor Anita Rust.
c. Homewood Liaison Councillor Verity Hawkins.
d. Kidston Institute Councillors Adrian Prest and Fraser Church.
e. Northaw Conservation Society Councillor Verity Hawkins
f. Northaw Charities Councillor Verity Hawkins
g. Northaw Village Hall Councillors Fraser Church & Eric Wilcox.
h. Police Liaison Councillors Linda Couch & Eric Wilcox.
i. Welwyn Hatfield Ass Local Councils Councillor Adrian Prest
j. Welwyn Hatfield Environmental Network Councillor Linda Couch.
9. Review of Internal Controls and Management of Risks – Report of the Clerk.
10. Appointment of Internal Auditor – Report of the Clerk.
11. Annual Parish Meeting. ?
12. Airship Propeller Blade ?
13. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
Next meeting: Annual Meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday ?? May 2013,
at Northaw Village Hall. Normal business will follow the Annual Meeting.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA