NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
12th January 2017
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Meeting Room at Cuffley Hall, Maynard, Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 19th January 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time. Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 24th November 2016. (Minutes previously circulated.)
4. Update from Local Police.
5. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllr Burrows – Chair of Committee.
b. Policy and Resources – Chairman – Cllr. Stubbs.
c. Personnel and Urgency – Chairman – Cllr. Stubbs.
d. Neighborhood Plan Working Group – Cllr Stubbs.
e. Website Working Group – Report of the Clerk.
6. Review of the Grants to Voluntary Organisations Process – Recommendations of the Policy & Resources Committee – Report of the Chairman.
7. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Cllr. Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute Cllr. Burrows
c. Northaw Village Hall Cllr. Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Cllr. Stubbs
8. December Income & Expenditure Monitor Report 2016-17 – Report of the Clerk
9. Local Plan – Update report of the Chairman.
10. Policy for the Election of Chairman of the Council – Recommendations of the Policy & Resources Committee – Report of the Chairman.
11. Budget & Precept for 2017-18 – Recommendations of the Policy & Resources Committee – Report of the Chairman.
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
13. Question Time.
14. Exclusion of the Press and Public if required.
15. Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Thursday 23rd March 2017 in the Cuffley Hall Meeting Room.