NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
10th October 2017
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Planning Applications Committee, to be held in the Parish Council Offices, Maynard Place on Wednesday 18th October 2017 at 3-00 p.m.
Please see Agenda below for information.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend but may not speak or take any part in the Meeting, unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Notes and decisions of the Planning Applications Meeting held on 3rd October 2017.
4. Any matters arising from the last Meeting of the Committee.
5. All Planning Applications received since the last meeting of the Committee.
6. Any other Planning related issues.
7. Date and time of next meeting, previously agreed as 3-00 p.m. on 1st November 2017.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock BSc (Hons) ABCC (Dip) CPFA CiLCA
You can download the official Summons here: Summons Agenda for PLANNING APPLICATIONS COMMITTEE MEETING – Wednesday 18th October 2017 at 3-00 p.m