NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
12th May 2017
You are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Cuffley Hall Meeting Room on Thursday 18th May 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time. Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
ANNUAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL
- Election of the Chairman of the Parish Council.
- Chairman’s declaration of acceptance of office.
- Election of Vice Chairman of the Parish Council.
- Appointment of Committees, Membership, Terms of Reference & Delegations.
- Review of Standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Land Buildings & Equipment,
Insurance Cover, and other Policy & Procedures – There are no proposals for change.
- Appointment of Council Representatives on Outside Bodies (existing Members in brackets):
Kidston Institute – Cllrs Stubbs and Burrows.
Cuffley Hall Management & Executive Committees – Cllr Pollitt.
Northaw Village Hall – Cllrs Clark and Wilcox.
Welwyn Hatfield Association of Local Council – Cllr Stubbs & the Clerk.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA CiLCA
This summons and agenda is available in a downloadable format: Summons and Agenda for Annual Council Meeting – 18th May 2017