12th April 2017
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Planning Applications Committee, to be held in the Parish Council Offices, Maynard Place on Tuesday 18th April 2017 at 3-00 p.m.
Please see Agenda below for information.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend but may not speak or take any part in the Meeting, unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest:
- Minutes and decisions from the Planning Applications Meeting held on 29th March 2017.
- Appeal re Land adjacent to 26 Starling Lane, Cuffley – Erection of 1 dwelling.
- Cuffley Motors, Station Road, Cuffley – Erection of Flats.
- All other Planning Applications.
- Any other Planning related issues.
- Date and time of next meeting.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock BSc (Hons) ABCC (Dip) CPFA