7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
12th January 2018
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Small Hall at Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 18th January 2018 starting at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
The Chairman will be available for 15 minutes before the start of the Meeting to answer questions from the Public. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions towards the end of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 23rd November 2017. (Minutes previously circulated.)
- Any issues arising from the Minutes.
- Update from our PCSO.
Items which may requiring a decision of the Council:
- Member Conduct – Report of the Vice Chairman. NB. It may be necessary to suspend Standing Orders for this item.
- Parish Council Review – Report of the Chairman.The proposed Resolution is “that we agree this proposal and engage CPA to start the review at the earliest opportunity”.
- Committee Meeting Times – Report of Cllr. Brook.
- Payment of Councillors Expenses and an Annual Allowance – Report of Cllr. Brook.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a) Planning Applications – Cllr Stubbs – Chair of Committee.
b) Policy and Resources Committee – Cllr. Pollitt – Chairman.
Grants Policy 2018-19
Council Logo and future production of Update Magazine.
Siting of Ariel
Budget for KGV Playground refurbishment 2017-18 & 2018-19.
Data Protection Legislation
Outstanding Projects and Works
Financial Risk Assessment
c) Personnel and Urgency – Cllr. Pollitt – Chairman.
d) Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Not met – see Agenda Item.
e) Health & Safety Group – Cllr. Allgood – Chair of the Group.
f) 125 Year Commemoration Group – Cllr. Allgood.
- Budget and Precept 2018-19 – Report of the Clerk.
Items for information:
- Neighbourhood Plan and Local Plan – Report of the Vice Chairman.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a) Cuffley Hall Management Committee Cllr. Pollitt.
b) Kidston Institute Cllr. Burrows
c) Northaw Village Hall Cllr. Wilcox
d) Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Clerk to the Council.
- Such other business as is, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
- Question Time.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Council Land in Maynard Place – Report Clerk and the Vice Chairman.
- Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Thursday 15th March 2018.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA CiLCA
You can download the PDF version of this notice here: Summons and Agenda for Parish Council Meeting – 18th January 2018