NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
11th July 2018.
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Northaw Hall, Northaw Road West, Northaw on Tuesday 17th July 2018 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
The Chairman will be available from 15 minutes before the start of the Meeting to meet the Public and answer any questions.
1. Apologies – To accept and record apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest – To accept and record declarations of interest of Councillors.
3. To confirm as a correct record, the Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council, and the first Business Meeting of the new Council year held on Thursday 24th May 2018.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Update from the Local Police
ITEMS WHICH REQUIRE A DECISION
6. Approval of the Parish Council Employees Handbook – Report of the Chairman.
7. Changes to the Rules for Awarding Council Grants – Recommendations of Policy & Resources (P&R) Committee – Report of the Chairman.
8. The Local Bus Service – Recommendations of P&R – Report of the Chairman.
9. Rules for the distribution of information before Meetings – Recommendations of the P&R Committee – Report of the Chairman.
10. Staff and Members Travel & Subsistence Expenses – Recommendation of the P&R Committee – Report of the Chairman.
11. Proposals for new Projects at KGV – Bowls Club Car Park and Public Toilets – Recommendations of the P&R Committee – Report of the Chairman.
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION.
12. Revenue Monitor Report for the first quarter of 2018-19 – Report of the Clerk.
13. Review of Village Day 2018 – Report of the Chairman.
14. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllrs. Brook and Clark.
b. Policy and Resources – Cllr. Pollitt.
Including Health & Safety, Parish Review, 125 Year Commemoration, Judges – Northaw, KGV new Playground, and Outstanding Works.
c. Personnel and Urgency – Cllr. Pollitt.
d. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Cllr. Pollitt.
15. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Councillor Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute Councillor Pollitt.
c. Northaw Village Hall Councillor Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils No Meetings.
16. Question Time.
17. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
18. Exclusion of the Press and Public if required.
19. Maynard Place Land – Report of the Chairman.
20. Close of Meeting – The Chairman.
The next full Meeting of the Parish Council is planned for Thursday 13th September 2018 in Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA CiLCA
You can download the official notice by following this link: Summons and Agenda for Council Meeting – 17th July 2018