NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
9th July 2013.
You are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Northaw Village Hall on Tuesday 16th July 2013 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but not speak at the meeting unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Members of the public may submit a question on any relevant matter, provided the question is submitted at least 3 clear days before the Meeting. (Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Question should be sent to the Clerk, at the Council Offices, 7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4JA, by E-mail, post, or delivered by hand. (Please see E-mail address below.)
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Election of Vice Chairman.
To consider and vote on nominations for the office of Vice Chairman of the Council.
4. Acceptance of Office of Vice Chairman.
5. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Tuesday 21st May 2013.
6. Vacancies and co-option of new Councillors.
To consider the co-option of two new Members to the Council.
Report of the Clerk and the Chairman.
7. Update from PCSO Randall.
8. Question Time- Questions received from the public, which must be submitted in writing to the Clerk, no later 3 clear days before the meeting, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
9. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications
b. Policy and Resources.
c. Personnel and Urgency
d. Planning Member Officer Working Group.
10. Outside Bodies and Committees Reports.
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Councillor Brent Cheetham.
b. Cuffley & Northaw Youth & Community Centre Councillor Anita Rust.
c. Kidston Institute Councillors Adrian Prest and Fraser Church.
d. Northaw Village Hall Councillors Fraser Church & Eric Wilcox.
e. Welwyn Hatfield Ass Local Councils Councillor Adrian Prest.
11. Applications for Grants.
Report of the Clerk. To consider applications for Parish Council Grants or support.
12. Update by the Clerk.
Report by the Clerk on recent and current work.
13. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
Next meeting: The proposed date for the next full Meeting of the Parish Council is 7-30 p.m. on
Thursday 12th September 2013, at Northaw Village Hall.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA