NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA 01 707 875825
9th May 2018.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Council Offices, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Tuesday15th May 2018 at 4.00 p.m.
Jason J Grocock – Clerk & Proper Officer of the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but may be excluded from certain items on the Agenda due to their confidential nature. The Meeting may be recorded. Please note that the Chairman will be available for 15 Minutes before the start of the Meeting in order to answer any questions from the public.
2. Declarations of interest:
3. Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 6th March 2018, previously circulated.
4. Actions arising from the Minutes.
ITEMS WHICH REQUIRE A DECISION OR RECOMMENDATION TO FULL COUNCIL:
5. Parish Review – Handbook & new Policies – Recommendations to Council – Report of the Chairman
6. Review of Financial Regulations – Report of the Clerk.
7. Review of Standing Orders – Report of the Clerk and the Chairman.
8. Report on Data Protection Policy – GDPR – Report of the Chairman.
9. Bus Services – Report of the Chairman.
10. Asset Register at 31st March 2018 – Report of the Clerk.
11. Annual Return and Accounts 2017-18 – Report of the Clerk.
12. Report of the Personnel & Urgency Committee – Report of the Chairman.
Including recommended Annual Pay Award, and proposals for Staff Appraisals.
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
13. Update on Village Day – Report of the Chairman
14. Outstanding Debts – Report of the Clerk.
15. Report of the Health & Safety Group – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
16. Update on Replacement KGV Playground Project – Report of Cllr. Brook.
17. Local Plan – Report of the Chairman.
18. Final Revenue Monitor Report for 2017-18 – Report of the Clerk.
19. Update on the 125 Years Commemoration – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
20. Outstanding Works and Projects – Report of the Clerk.
21. Questions from the Public.
22. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
23. Update on Maynard Place Development & Parish Council Land – Report of the Clerk.
24. Any items accepted as Urgent by the Clerk.
25. Close of Meeting.
The next Meeting of the P&R Committee is planned for Tuesday 10th July 2018.
The next Meeting of the Full Council will be the Annual Meeting on 24th May 2018, to be held in Cuffley Hall, with a start time of 7-30 p.m.
The full document can be downloaded from here: Summons Agenda – PR Committee 15th May 2018