7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
8th March 2018
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Small Hall at Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 15th March 2018 starting at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time. Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
The Chairman will be available for 15 minutes before the start of the Meeting to answer questions from the Public. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions towards the end of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Thursday 18th January 2018. (Minutes previously circulated.)
4. Any issues arising from the Minutes.
5. Update from our PCSO.
Items which may requiring a decision of the Council:
6. Agreement to scope of Internal Audit – Report of the Clerk & the Chairman.
7. Public Benches – Recommendation of P&R Committee – Report of the Chairman.
8. Responsibility for Northaw Village Hall – Report of the Chairman.
9. Adoption of Complaints Procedure – Report of the Chairman.
10. Appointment of Representatives for the Kidston Institute – Report of the Clerk.
11. Approval of Terms re Invitation of Tenders for KGV Playground Replacement – Cllr Brook
12. Village Day – Approval of rates for Stalls and Advertising – Report of the Chairman.
Items which are mainly for information:
13. Review of Standing Orders – Report of the Chairman.
14. Review of Financial Regulations – Report of the Clerk.
15. Review of Internal Controls and Management of Risks – Report of the Clerk.
16. Council Vacancies for Members – Report of the Clerk.
17. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllr Brook.
b. Policy and Resources Committee – Cllr. Pollitt – Chairman.
Including: Parish Council Review.
Outstanding Projects and Works – Including Data Protection.
Annual Parish Meeting.
c. Personnel and Urgency – Not met since the last Council Meeting.
d. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Not met – see Agenda Item.
e. Health & Safety Group – Cllr. Allgood – Chair of the Group.
f. 125 Year Commemoration Group – Cllr. Allgood.
18. Neighbourhood Plan and Local Plan – Report of the Chairman.
19. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Cllr. Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute – 2 new representative appointed.
c. Northaw Village Hall Cllr. Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Clerk to the Council.
20. Such other business as is, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
21. Question Time.
22. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
23. Council Land in Maynard Place – Report of the Clerk and the Chairman.
24. Approval of Contract for the Restoration of Northaw Memorial – Report of the Clerk.
25. Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Annual Meeting of the Council – Thursday 24th May 2018.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA CiLCA
You can download the full document here: Summons and Agenda for Parish Council Meeting – 15th March 2018