NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA 01 707 875825
Dear Councillor, 7th November 2017.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Council Offices, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Tuesday 14th November 2017 at 4.00 p.m.
Jason Grocock Clerk of the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but may be excluded from certain items on the Agenda due to their confidential nature. The Meeting may be recorded.
Please note: due to the large Agenda it will be necessary to limit the time for discussion on some items, and a maximum suggested time is shown in brackets after the item.
- Declarations of interest:
- Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 5th September 2017, previously circulated.
To agree the Minutes.
- Matters arising from the Minutes. Discuss and feedback as required. (5 Minutes.)
Items which require a decision or recommendation to the full Council:
- Report of the KGV Playground Working Group – Progress and Recommendation for budget provision.
Report of Cllr Jane Brook. (10 Minutes)
- Report of the Health & Safety Group – Recommendations to Council – Report of Cllr. Allgood. (10 Minutes)
- Outstanding Works & Projects, and recommendations on new Projects – Report of the Clerk. (10 Minutes)
- Data Protection Changes – Report of the Chairman. (10 Minutes)
- Budget Growth and Savings 2018-19. Recommendation to Council – Report of the Clerk (10 Minutes)
- Budget Strategy and Longer Term Planning – Discussion & Recommendations to Council – All Members.
(Up to 20 Minutes)
- Council Review & Consultant – Priority Listing & Recommendation to Council – Report of the Chairman.(15 Minutes)
- Completion of External Audit – Recommendation to Council – Report of the Clerk. (10 Minutes)
- Appointment of new External Auditors – Report of the Chairman. (5 Minutes)
Items for information only:
- October 2017 Budget Monitor – Report of the Clerk as RFO. (5 Minutes)
- Local Plan & Neighbourhood Plan Update – Report of the Vice Chairman. (10 Minutes)
- Aged Debtors – Report of the Clerk. (5 Minutes)
- Village Day 2018. (5 Minutes)
- Commemoration of 125 Years of the Parish Council – Report of Cllr. Allgood. (5 Minutes)
- Questions from the Public. (10 Minutes)
- Any items accepted as urgent. (Time as required.)
- Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Maynard Place Council Land Update – Report of the Vice Chairman & the Clerk. (5 Minutes)
- Any confidential items accepted as Urgent by the Clerk. (Time as required.)
- Close of Meeting.
(The next Meeting of the P&R Committee is planned for Tuesday 9th January 2018.)
The original summons can be downloaded from here: Summons Agenda – PR Committee 14th November 2017