7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
4th September 2017
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Small Hall at Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Thursday 14th September 2017 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time. Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
A G E N D A
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on Tuesday 18th July 2017. (Minutes previously circulated.)
4. Update from Local Police.
5. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllr Stubbs – Chair of Committee.
b. Policy and Resources – Cllr. Pollitt – Chairman.
c. Personnel and Urgency – Not held since last Council Meeting.
d. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Not met – see Agenda Item 12.
e. Health & Safety Group – Cllr. Allgood – Chair of the Group.
f. 125 Year Commemoration Group – Cllr. Allgood.
6. Review of the PCSO Service – Report of the Chairman.
7. Parish Council Review – Report of the Chairman.
8. Budget Strategy & Longer Term Planning – Report of the Clerk and contributions from Members of the Council.
9. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Cllr. Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute Cllr. Burrows
c. Northaw Village Hall Cllr. Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils Clerk to the Council.
10. Budget Monitoring report for year to date 2017-18 – Report of the Clerk
11. The Neighbourhood Plan and the Local Plan – Update report of the Vice Chairman
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
13. Question Time.
14. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
15. Council Land in Maynard Place – Report Clerk and the Vice Chairman.
16. Close of Meeting.
Date of next Meeting – Thursday 23rd November 2017.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA
The official summons can be downloaded from here: Summons and Agenda for Parish Council Meeting – 14th September 2017