NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
7th September 2018.
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Cuffley Small Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley on Thursday 13th September 2018 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time. Members of the public may also record the Meeting, and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting. The Chairman will be available from 15 minutes before the start of the Meeting to meet the Public and answer any questions.
1. Apologies – To accept and record apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest – To accept and record declarations of interest of Councillors.
3. To confirm as a correct record, the Minutes of the Parish Council held on Thursday 17th July 2018.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Update from the Local Police
ITEMS WHICH REQUIRE A DECISION
6. CRB/BDS Checks for all Councillors – Recommendation of the P&R Committee.
7. Appointment of Internal Auditor – Report of the Clerk.
8. Herring Bone Parking in Maynard Place Cuffley – Recommendation of P&R Committee.
9. Cloud Back-up for Council Server – Report of the Clerk.
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION.
10. Meeting for the Co-option of a new Councillor, 12th October 2018 – Report of the Clerk.
11. Revenue Monitor Report & Balance Sheet for year to July 2018– Report of the Clerk.
12. Budget Strategy & Medium Term Planning – Report of the Clerk and the Chairman.
13. Update on the Neighbourhood Plan and the Local Plan – Report of the Chairman.
14. Trend in Sopers Road Car Park Income – Report of the Clerk.
15. Bus Travel Questionnaire – Report of Cllr. Brook.
16. 125 Year Commemoration – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
17. Council Land in Maynard Place Land – Report of the Chairman.
18. Poppy Appeal Commemoration October 2018 – Report of the Clerk.
19. Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
a. Planning Applications – Cllrs. Brook and Clark.
b. Policy and Resources – Cllr. Pollitt.
Including: Full compliance with Transparency Code, Survey of Cuffley Hall, Valuations & Surveys of Council Assets, Appointment of Troy Planning, and Update on outstanding Projects & Works, inc. CCTV.
c. Personnel and Urgency – Cllr. Pollitt.
d. Neighbourhood Plan Working Group – Cllr. Pollitt.
20. Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
a. Cuffley Hall Management Committee Councillor Pollitt.
b. Kidston Institute Councillor Pollitt.
c. Northaw Village Hall Councillor Wilcox
d. Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils No Meetings.
21. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
22. Close of Meeting – The Chairman.
The next full Meeting of the Parish Council is planned for Thursday 22nd November 2018 in Cuffley Hall, Maynard Place, Cuffley.