NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place,
5th October 2018.
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in Northaw Village Hall, Northaw Road West, Northaw, on Friday 12th October 2018 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend and may ask questions when invited to do so by the Chairman, but may not speak or take part in the meeting at any other time.
Members of the public may also record the Meeting and the Chairman will make an announcement regarding this at the start of the Meeting.
The Chairman will be available from 15 minutes before the start of the Meeting to meet the Public and answer any questions.
A G E N D A
1. Apologies – To accept and record apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest – To accept and record declarations of interest of Councillors.
3. To confirm as a correct record, the Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Thursday 13th September 2018.
4. Co-option of Councillor.
5. Security of KGV – Report of Deputy Clerk & Chair.
6. Agreement of cover for next 6 weeks.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA CiLCA