NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA 01 707 875825
3rd July 2018.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Council Offices, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Tuesday 10th July 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
Jason J Grocock – Clerk & Proper Officer of the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but may be excluded from certain items on the Agenda due to their confidential nature. The Meeting may be recorded. Please note that the Chairman will be available for 15 Minutes before the start of the Meeting in order to answer any questions from the public.
- Declarations of interest:
- Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 15th May 2018, previously circulated.
- Actions arising from the Minutes.
ITEMS WHICH REQUIRE A DECISION OR RECOMMENDATION TO FULL COUNCIL:
- Parish Review – Handbook & new Policies – Recommendations to Council – Report of the Chairman
- Review of Rules for the award of Council Grants – Report of the Chairman.
- Bus Services – Report of the Chairman.
- Deadlines re E-mails & Information sent Members before all Meetings – Report of the Chairman.
- Report on future external maintenance & Condition Survey for Cuffley Hall – Report of the Clerk.
- Motorbike access to Home Wood – Report of the Clerk.
- Proposals re Members Travel and Subsistence Allowances – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
- Responsibility for Northaw Village Hall – Report of the Clerk.
- Proposals for Community Engagement – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
- Outstanding Debts – Report of the Clerk.
- Report of the Health & Safety Group – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
- Review of the position re Judges – Report of the Clerk.
- Update on Replacement KGV Playground Project – Report of Cllr. Brook.
- Update on the 125 Years Commemoration – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
- Outstanding Works and Projects – Report of the Clerk.
- Questions from the Public.
- Exclusion of the Press and Public.
- Update on Maynard Place Development & Parish Council Land – Report of the Chairman & Clerk.
- Any items accepted as Urgent by the Clerk.
- Close of Meeting.
The next Meeting of the P&R Committee is planned for Tuesday 4th September 2018.
The next Meeting of the Full Council will be Tuesday 17th July 2018, to be held in Northaw Hall, with a start time of 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock
Click on the following link to download a copy of this document: 10-07-18 PR Committee Summons and Agenda