NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA 01 707 875825
Dear Councillor, 5th July 2017.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Council Offices, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Tuesday 11th July 2017 at 4.00 p.m.
Jason Grocock Clerk of the Council.
2. Declarations of interest:
3. Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 9th May 2017, previously circulated.
To agree the Minutes and discuss items where feedback or an update is required.
Items which require a decision or recommendation to the full Council:
4. Review of Maynard Place Free Parking Permits – Report of the Chairman.
5. Options for refurbishment of KGV Playground or Playpark – Report of the Clerk & Vice Chairman.
6. 2016-17 Internal Audit Report – Report of the Clerk.
7. Options for Christmas Lighting – Report of the Clerk.
8. Herts Fire and Rescue – Change of Governance Consultation – Report of the Clerk.
Items for information only:
9. May 2017 Budget Monitor – Report of the Clerk as RFO.
10. Feedback on Village Day 2017 – Report of the Chairman.
11. Feedback on Annual Partnership Event – County, Parish, and Town Councils – Report of the Chairman.
12. Review of the Council – Employment of Consultant – Report of the Chairman.
13. Questions from the Public.
14. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
15. Maynard Place Council Land – Report of the Vice Chairman.
16. KGV – Replacement Lease for Football Club – Report of the Vice Chairman.
17. Any items accepted as Urgent by the Clerk.
18. Close of Meeting. (The next Meeting of the P&R Committee is planned for Tuesday 5th September 2017.)
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock firstname.lastname@example.org
The original notice is available to download, follow this link: Summons Agenda – PR Committee 11th July 2017