Dear Councillor, 18th December 2017.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Policy & Resources Committee, to be held in the Council Offices, Maynard Place, Cuffley, on Tuesday 9th January 2018 at 4.00 p.m.
Jason J Grocock Clerk of the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but may be excluded from certain items on the Agenda due to their confidential nature. The Meeting may be recorded. Please note that the Chairman will be available for 15 Minutes before the start of the Meeting in order to answer any questions from the public.
2. Declarations of interest:
Minutes of Policy & Resources Committee Meeting dated 14th November 201, previously circulated.
3. Actions arising from the Minutes.
ITEMS WHICH REQUIRE A DECISION OR RECOMMENDATION TO FULL COUNCIL:
4. Review of Grants Policy for 2018 – Report of the Chairman.
5. Parish Council Land for the siting of an aerial – Report of the Clerk.
6. Parish Council Review & Recommendations to Full Council – Report of the Chairman.
7. Projected Revenue Outturn for 2017-18 and recommended provisions – Report of the Clerk.
8. Council Logo and future production of Update – Report of the Clerk and the Chairman.
9. Draft Financial Risk Assessment – Report of the Clerk.
10. Data Protection – Report of the Chairman.
11. Outstanding Projects and Works – Report of the Clerk.
12. Draft Budget and recommended Precept for 2018-19 – Report of the Clerk.
13. Committee Meetings Times, and payment of Councillors Expenses and Allowances – Report of Cllr. Brook.
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
14. Report of the Health & Safety Group – Report of Cllr. Allgood.
15. Outstanding Debts – Report of the Clerk
16. Report of the KGV Playground Working Group – Report of Cllr. Brook.
17. Neighbourhood Plan & Local Plan – Report of the Vice Chairman.
18. Questions from the Public.
19. Exclusion of the Press and Public.
20. Update on Maynard Place Development – Report of the Vice Chairman and Clerk.
21. Any items accepted as Urgent by the Clerk.
Close of Meeting. (The next Meeting of the P&R Committee is planned for Tuesday 6th March 2018.)
You can download the formal summons from here: Summons Agenda – PR Committee 9th January 2018 Revised 18 12 2017