NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
28th September 2015.
You are summoned to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Undercroft, at St Andrews Church, Plough Hill, Cuffley, on Tuesday 6th October 2015 at 7.30 pm.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend, but not speak at the meeting unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
Members of the public may submit a question on any relevant matter, provided the question is submitted at least 3 clear days before the Meeting. (Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
Question should be sent to the Clerk, at the Council Offices, 7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Herts, EN6 4JA, by E-mail, post, or delivered by hand. (Please see E-mail address below.)
Before the first item on the Agenda all those present are asked to stand in silence for one minute, in memory of our former Parish Council Chairman, and Borough Councillor, Adrian Prest, who sadly passed away on 14th September 2015.
- Declarations of interest.
- To confirm as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council held on
Tuesday 21st July 2015. (Previously circulated.)
- Update from Local Police.
- Question Time- Questions received from the public, which must be submitted in writing to the Clerk, no later than 3 days before the meeting, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Reports from Committees and Working Parties:-
- Planning Applications Committee. B. Policy and Resources – including:
- a. New Standing Orde (See Agenda Item 9)
- New Financial Regulations. (See Agenda Item 10)
- c. New Policy for Gra (See Agenda Item 11)
- Recommendations on the future of Update & Communications Strategy. e. Recommendations regarding Village Day 2016.
- f. Recommendation to end Saturday Office Ope g. Recommendations regarding Community Assets.
- Recommendations on the Risk Management of Trees. i. Any other items.
- C. Personnel and Urgency Committee.
- Neighbourhood Plan Working Group.
- Budget Monitoring 2015-16 – Report of the Clerk.
- Draft Budget 2016-17 – Report of the Clerk.
- New Standing Orders – Report of the Chairman & the Clerk.
- New Financial Regulations – Report of the Clerk.
- New Policy for Grants – Report of the Chairman.
- Clerk’s Update on Projects and current jobs.
Report of the Clerk.
- Outside Committee Reports – To receive reports from representatives of Outside
Bodies and Committees:-
|a.||Cuffley Hall Management Committee||Councillor Dace.|
|b.||Kidston Institute||Councillor Stubbs|
|c.||Northaw Village Hall||Councillor Wilcox|
|d.||Welwyn Hatfield Ass’ Local Councils||Councillor Stubbs|
- Such other business as, in the opinion of the Clerk or the Chairman, is of sufficient urgency to warrant immediate attention.
Proposed Future Council Meetings:
Planned dates for full Council Meetings for the rest of the year are:
Tuesday 24th November 2015 at 7-30 p.m. Tuesday 26th January 2016 at 7-30 p.m. Tuesday 22nd March 2016 at 7-30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock ABCC (Dip) BSc (Hons) CPFA Email: email@example.com