NORTHAW & CUFFLEY PARISH COUNCIL
7 Maynard Place, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JA
tel: 01707 875825
22nd December 2017
You are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council Planning Applications Committee, to be held in the Parish Council Offices, Maynard Place on Wednesday 3rd January 2018 at 3-00 p.m. Please see Agenda below for information.
Clerk to the Council.
Members of the public and press are welcome to attend but may not speak or take any part in the Meeting, unless invited to do so by the Chairman.
A G E N D A
- Declarations of interest.
- Notes and decisions of the Planning Applications Meeting held on 13th December 2017.
- Any matters arising from the last Meeting of the Committee.
- All Planning Applications received since the last meeting of the Committee.
- Any other Planning related issues.
- Date and time of next meeting, previously agreed as 3-00 p.m. on 17th January 2018.
Clerk to the Council: Jason Grocock BSc (Hons) ABCC (Dip) CPFA CiLCA
The agenda abd summons can be downloaded from here: Summons Agenda for PLANNING APPLICATIONS COMMITTEE MEETING – Wednesday 3rd January 2018 at 3-00 p.m